With 300 dpi print resolution, the Signature slide printer enables labs to brand slides with their logo and print crisp text and graphics as well as high-resolution linear and 2D barcodes to make tracking more efficient. Key features and benefits include:
• Full-color, on-demand printing that lets lab technicians print only the slides they need to reduce the incidence of errors.
• Elimination of messy, hard-to-read handwritten slides or hard-to-apply xylene-resistant labels that can fall off and cause confusion.
• Cost savings due to reduced inventory and purchasing requirements since colors can be printed on plain white slides.
• Compact design that enables desktop placement next to lab technicians and other lab equipment.
• Optional, customizable PTLab software that enables labs to secure the information they need on slides and configure data input from scanners, LIS systems and manual input.
• Xylene-, alcohol-, reagent-, stain-, heat- and chemical-resistant ink that facilitates clear labeling.
Signature Slide Printer is the first color slide printer. It costs less than the monochrome-only slide printers, which means labs can get a better product and then continue saving money since they won’t have to stock slides in multiple colors.
Signature Slide Printer is easy to set up and operate, storing slides in cartridges to reduce the possibility of contamination and enabling quick cartridge changes to accommodate the need for various slide types. The optional software package is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, or 7 operating systems. Printers are also available for 3rd-party integration, as are standalone systems that come with a printer, software, scanner, keyboard, mouse and mini-PC.
Primera’s Signature Slide Printer offers a new and better way for pathology, cytology and histology labs as well as medical, education and research organizations to process and manage specimens.
Filed Under: Drug Discovery